MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

Greetings and i have a question

Kartosus

DF Vagrant
I have done some deep nude of celebrities and i intend to post those on Twitter and via shortened links if anyone might want to see the whole album.
My questions is:
do people also post deep nude pictures of celebrities on Twitter widely and so widely that they will just ignore those pics instead of bringing legal issues ?

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
I have done some deep nude of celebrities and i intend to post those on Twitter and via shortened links if anyone might want to see the whole album.
My questions is:
do people also post deep nude pictures of celebrities on Twitter widely and so widely that they will just ignore those pics instead of bringing legal issues ?
Do not fucking post deepfakes outside of deepfake sites, that's the dumbest fucking move you could do and all it does is brings unwanted attention to the website.

Stick to posting here, no one will come to support you by seeing your shit on twitter, if anything, you'll just bring in more nosy reporters.

Reactions: SPT

xToyStore.com

DF Vagrant
I agree with TMBDF. When Taylor Swift's deepfakes hit Twitter it triggered a lot of people and now there are laws pending that could potentially hurt sites like this.